Terms & Conditions
When making a reservation, please provide details of at least two contact methods (email, WhatsApp, WeChat, mobile number) checking carefully that you enter details correctly. For any ticketing service, we will require a copy of your passport.
We do not usually require a deposit for advance bookings unless your itinerary includes flight tickets and/or hotel reservations, or for activities during particularly busy peak holiday periods – in which case, 50% deposit will be requested.
Payments can be made with cash or with credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Amex).
We accept major currencies including Turkish Lira, USD, Euro, British Pound and Japanese Yen.
Changing your itinerary once confirmed is normally not a problem. As long as there is no cost for us, you will not be charged a penalty. Any costs charged by third parties (such as our airline and hotel partners) will be your responsibility.
- Any booking (excluding flights and hotels) can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours in advance.
- Any cancellations made within 48 hours (excluding flights and hotels) will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Hotel reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days in advance.
- Hotel reservations cancelled within 7 days of check-in time will lose the deposit paid in advance.
- Flight cancellation costs will depend on the airline and type of ticket. You will be charged any airline cancellation charges in full.
It is your responsibility to follow the agreed itinerary and to be at the appropriate meeting points at the correct time. We are not responsible for any costs incurred due to missed flights, airport transfers, tours or other activities if you are not at the meeting point as expected.
Privacy and Credit Card Security:
Our company will never share your contact or itinerary details with any other organisation. We do not retain credit card details once a payment is complete. Following a successful payment, all details are deleted.